Interested in becoming an Educator?
Becoming an X-PERT Weight educator is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with an interest in nutrition and health. You can train as an educator, obtain a licence and then help people to achieve their weight loss goals anywhere in the world!
You do not necessarily need any specific qualifications to become an educator, good educators have:
- The desire to make a difference
- Commitment to ensuring success
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with groups of individuals
We offer full training through pre-course reading and a three-day interactive education course to enable you to obtain all the knowledge, skills and understanding to deliver the X-PERT Weight Programme in your local area. You will also undertake a quality assurance assessment during the first year of delivery
About the course:
- Three-day training course delivered over four-days
- Delivered by experienced trainers with MSc and/or PhD in Nutrition and Health
- Exploration of the science that supports the X-PERT Weight dietary approaches and lifestyle recommendations
- Demonstration of the key activities and inbuilt practice time to support educators in utilising the digital resources
- Use of discovery learning methods to ensure all activities are interactive and engaging
- For further information on costings and training dates, please contact email@example.com
If you are an X-PERT Weight Educator and wish to purchase resources please visit here
Please note – you will need to be signed into the X-PERT Health website and given educator status to view the Educators Shop.
If you do not have access please contact X-PERT at firstname.lastname@example.org