Work In Partnership With Us
X-PERT Weight is a NICE compliant Tier 2 weight management and wellbeing programme.
We reduce the burden of costs to the NHS by providing fun educational programmes to encourage prevention and management of long-term health conditions.
Integrate our services within your organisation with minimal fuss and maximum consumer benefit.
Workplace Health: Do you want to increase staff productivity? Do you want to reduce absenteeism? Implementing the X-PERT Weight programme can ensure that your staff are more fulfilled and motivated.
Managed By You
X-PERT will train your employees to become educators & deliver group programmes in your area
Managed By Us
Let X-PERT reduce your structured education waiting list & deliver our weight programmes to your staff or patients
Web App Package
Purchase the X-PERT Weight App + folder package with optional telephone support
Option A: Managed By You
We train your staff in X-PERT education and you deliver the programme. We provide the information, tools and techniques necessary.
How to get started:
- Contact us for more information and costings
- Purchase a licence agreement
- Arrange for your staff to attend a training course
- Purchase the delivery resources and participant resources
- Undertake a quality assurance assessment during the first year of delivery to demonstrate that standards and learning objectives are being met
Ensuring ongoing competencies:
- Attend update training every 2 years
- Repeat sections of the quality assurance assessment every 3 years
Individuals can attend X-PERT Educator Training for CPD purposes or to stay ahead with the latest research and evidence.
Option B: Managed By Us
Let the X-PERT team deliver the service for you! From referral to final outcomes X-PERT will manage the service.
We charge a fee per person that attends one of our programmes, if they don’t attend you don’t pay!
X-PERT recruit and train the educators, deliver to your staff or participants in local venues or at your place of work.
A seamless service which includes administration, text message reminders, participant resources and health results reporting.
Option C: Web App Package
- 12 WebApp sessions – content is delivered through videos with goal setting recommendations
- A complete 200-page Participant Resource Folder (packed with information on nutrition, lifestyle and health in addition to supporting tools, tips, practical suggestions, recipes and food diary templates)
- Membership to the online forum
- Monitoring functions where you will be able to track your weight, waist circumference, carb intake, eating frequency and dietary approach
- Telephone support with a Health Coach
What are the benefits of the X-PERT Weight App?
- Maximises weight management education access and patient choice
- 24/7 access
- Individual support from a Health Coach
- Recipes and guidance for different dietary approaches – one size does not fit all
- Reduce healthcare professional time through self-care
Contact us to discuss these options further
E: [email protected]